Red Steel 2, Zelda 2

rtr1900

Wii or not to Wii
Nov 30, 2006
Spain
Wii Online Code
3085-1225-3534-6165
It seems that Ubisoft has posted an advertisement looking for programmers for creating RS2..... Need to love RPG and Red Steel......
Sounds great, no?

And also Zelda 2 is in process for almost a year, as Zelda TP was a GameCube project which they later converted to the Wii (don´t blame me for not knowing, as I have never been a console lovewr, until the 9th of December 2006, Long live Wii!!!!)

Source: Hobby Console (Spain)

rtr1900 said:
It seems that Ubisoft has posted an advertisement looking for programmers for creating RS2..... Need to love RPG and Red Steel......
Sounds great, no?

And also Zelda 2 is in process for almost a year, as Zelda TP was a GameCube project which they later converted to the Wii (don´t blame me for not knowing, as I have never been a console lovewr, until the 9th of December 2006, Long live Wii!!!!)

Source: Hobby Console (Spain)

Zelda 2 has been made like 10+ years ago. If you mean the next installation of the Zelda franchise on the Wii, than yes, I've heard about it too.

Esco27 said:
Zelda 2 has been made like 10+ years ago. If you mean the next installation of the Zelda franchise on the Wii, than yes, I've heard about it too.

Mmmhhhhh:idea: . Yes... as this is a Wii Forum I refer to Zelda 2 for the Wii.....

Groves said:
Oh wow, I can't wait for the next Red Steel to come out.

Thanks for the info.

Welcome.....

rtr1900 said:
Mmmhhhhh:idea: . Yes... as this is a Wii Forum I refer to Zelda 2 for the Wii.....
But its a nintendo forum
So Zelda 2 is on the nes

Darkprinny said:
But its a nintendo forum
So Zelda 2 is on the nes

In that case they should call it Nintendochat.com, and not Wiichat.com....

Anyway, NES, SNES, Wii, it doesn´t matter ..... as long as it comes out, right?

Can the Nintendo fanboy fools stop giving this guy a hard time just because he called it Zelda 2? You know what he means, I know what he means, so don't be a **** about it.

I didn't know Red Steel 2 was coming out, I wonder if it'll be better.

Back