Red steel 2

marrevdp

WiiChat Member
Feb 16, 2008
Aarschot
Wii Online Code
6398-9237-7601-4172
hi, does anybody knows when red steel 2 comes out because i bought the first one and i was very dissapointed. But they say that red steel 2 is going to be much better.

grts,
marrevdp

Actually, I forget where I found it, but they actually finished Red Steel 2, but it was so terrible that the executive guy trashed it and assigned the project to another group.

I hope that it is! the first one was really f***ed up

I'm one of the few that actually like the first one. It was a little rough but I still enjoyed it. I have high hopes for the sequel. If they take their time it could be great.

I thought red steel one was going to be awesome when I saw at in gameinformer a while back, looks like I was wrong. Let's hope Red steel 2 is like as good (if not better, which will be pretty hard) than GTA

I thought Red Steel was a reallllly good game, fun interesting and a good shoot em up! I couldnt really care less what a hard core games says 'Oh when u shoot someone theirs no blood!'

I COULDNT CARE LESS!

Well Red Steel 2 was slated to come out this year, but it seems the game still looked unpolished and was handed over to another developer or team.

It was said to include Online Play of some kind, which is good.
Hopefully the visuals are beefed up a bit, and the gameplay is better.

Yeah I also heard that it was canned and sent to another team. Ubisoft has alot of studios though who knows who is working on it but really if you can play metroid better than red steel 2 then i think that was a good thing and also design some characters and cuts scenes or just give us a brawler with swords!

i thought the first one was pretty good. I mean it had some issues, but i didn't have nearly as many issues as everyone else was complaining about. And yes, the multiplayer sucked!

i had realllll high hopes for the first one. it was one of the games i was extremely looking foward to before the Wii came out. so i got it. and i regret it. the controls are just ridiculous. idk. i could never get into the game. didnt like it at all. thought it would be amazing but it definitly was a disappointment for me.

Spool said:
I'm one of the few that actually like the first one. It was a little rough but I still enjoyed it. I have high hopes for the sequel. If they take their time it could be great.
Your not the only one, I really enjoyed the original Red Steel, and I definitely saw enough potential to get me excited about the sequel. Especially if it has online multiplayer, and hopefully voice chat. They should just start from scratch on that storyline though, it was awful.

Back