red steel box art

Actually I like it, but not that much, anyway I really like the Twilight Princess one much more!

NateTheGreat said:
While it's nice looking, I don't believe it's real. I don't believe any of the characters on it are the main character that you play, which it doesn't have to have, but I'm guessing they would put him on the front since this is a brand new franchise.

Also, it looks like someone just combined the following pictures and added some logos and photoshop effects.

RS_HR_009_thumb.jpg
+
RS_HR_008_thumb.jpg
=
redsteel_wii_boxart.jpg

Too bad. I really liked it.:(

OMG, that was really smart NatetheGreat. I would have never realised that! You got good eyes!

Thanks, m7ticalm!:) I was wondering if anyone caught what I said. The box art just seemed so familiar and then I looked at the Red Steel section in our very own Wii Picture gallery and there were the two seperate pictures.

I have my moments.:D

Does anybody know what color the cover will be for the Wii games? For example the Xbox has green. I'm expecting the Wii's to be white.

turn out it was a fake

ok guys searching ign and found this well i dint but gonintendo did here is the actual game cover turns out nate the great was right about it being sus since it was just a combination of two pictures ok here it is

thumb_red_steel_20060926031145442.jpg

Back