Red Steel Bunny Level Help

dds

WiiChat Member
Oct 22, 2006
I got to a point where i have 2 use the cable car to get to the top but i dont know how to get into the cable car. I have used to jump from the smaller wooden boxes to the ones near the cargo containers but no luck

can someone help me

nvm figured it out

Once you have killed the snipers you have to make you way to the top of the slope. Move up the right hand side avoiding the exploding bunnies. Once in the buildings pick up some weapons and then you get into the cable car at the top. You then need to shoot some bad guys, kill some power rangers and you are home and dry.

I'm having the same problems. After killing the snipers, can't get on the cable car. I tried running up the hill and no luck, keep dieing. The mission says to take the cable car to the top. Very frustrated :(

broadway said:
I'm having the same problems. After killing the snipers, can't get on the cable car. I tried running up the hill and no luck, keep dieing. The mission says to take the cable car to the top. Very frustrated :(
it's actually a poorly communicated thing that drove me crazy for an hour before i figured it out
u have to run past the bunnies and then get on the cable car at the top, it sounds like u have to ride the cable car to the top but really u have to ride the cable car from the top to a higher location
there's armor somewhere, get that, then make sure the second u run onto the hill u sprint for the top, ull make it most of the way before the first bunny even comes down the hill, hug the right wall and try ur best to dodge the bunnies and u should make it, just DONT STOP
i made it my first try when i did it like this

Last edited:
this part was a real annoyance . i was like oh well im kill my self walkin up the slant n all of a sudden i made it LOL its lame tho

Hey guys, Iv already crossed the cable car, beaten both guys with sword fighs and now into the ice room. I have to find a key to unlock the door. Can any1 tell me where I can find this key in the room please? Thanks

That was the most anoying part of the game in my opinion.

I figured it out like 1 hour later.

I really liked the bunny level! :D When going up the hill just stay to the right and you'll be fine.

ok on the bunnyhill go to the left and mess around on the escolater i ran and hopped all the way up

surprisejimmy said:
it's actually a poorly communicated thing that drove me crazy for an hour before i figured it out
u have to run past the bunnies and then get on the cable car at the top, it sounds like u have to ride the cable car to the top but really u have to ride the cable car from the top to a higher location
there's armor somewhere, get that, then make sure the second u run onto the hill u sprint for the top, ull make it most of the way before the first bunny even comes down the hill, hug the right wall and try ur best to dodge the bunnies and u should make it, just DONT STOP
i made it my first try when i did it like this
Yeah...agreed.
That's kinda screwed up...bleh..
Thank you though. I was lost on this for a while. *nods and smiles*

I wa so frustrated that I wanted to puke. No one has any good guides (free ones. lol) for the wii. Thanks gamers!!

<3
stranger.

Back