red steel/Doom

castlezelda

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I know this question as nothing with Red steel, though red steel does kick ars. After playing Red Steel for sometime i was thinking wouldn't it be cool if Id put out the doom series on 1 or 2 wii cd, or a new doom for wii. the wii would be perfect for the doom games and maybe for unreal tournment.

Or red steel online would be wicked.

Last edited:
Ya, the Wii needs some online...hopefully MP:3 will be online like Metriod Prime Hunter, and add some Co-op

castlezelda said:
I know this question as nothing with Red steel, though red steel does kick ars. After playing Red Steel for sometime i was thinking wouldn't it be cool if Id put out the doom series on 1 or 2 wii cd, or a new doom for wii. the wii would be perfect for the doom games and maybe for unreal tournment.

Or red steel online would be wicked.
I agree. The wii's awesome fps controls make it better for online shooters than the other consoles, I don't see why develepors aren't making loads of them for us. Stupid develepors.

Zap2 said:
Ya, the Wii needs some online...hopefully MP:3 will be online like Metriod Prime Hunter, and add some Co-op
That'd be pretty awesome, but I've no doubt that there will be no multiplayer at all in Corruption. I've been hoping for Prime to be co-op since the first installment, but to no avail... and I don't think that'll change, yet.
I think the soonest chance we have of FPS online multiplayer on Wii is Red Steel number 2. It'd be cool to have something like that in No More Heroes, but it's unlikely.

I'd love to have Unreal Tournament on the Wii.

Last edited:
Back