Red Steel Ending Question Spoiler Alert!!!!

link125

WiiChat Member
Jul 11, 2007
so i finally got around playing red steel and just clocked it today but some questions on the ending. just as i had beaten tokai he tells you how he has the antidote to the poison and then you need to protect him from otori from killin him and then otori can be saved and mariko. well i was fightin him and about 4mins into the battle i was on one more health and then it went to the cutscene where otori kills tokai. im just wondering did i get deafeated from otori or did i protect tokai for long enough cause i dont think otori hit me on my last heatlh :S. So my question is, is there one, two or three endings to red steel:

1. Otori kills tokai then he dies and i asume mariko dies then you escape with miyu (thats the endin i had)

OR

2. You hold off otori for long enough so he changes his mind and get the antidote from tokai. otori is cure, mariko is cure, you and miyu are together and tokai is seein a counciler for his anger managment. lol.

OR

3. You hold off Otori then he wants the antidote and just as hes gonna get it from tokai, tokai kils otori without giving the antidote and then its ready for red steel 2.

wat a load of **** ive posted probably none of its real but they are my guesses and i hope someone could answer my question. :D

link125

well, i thought there was only 2

1. U beat up otori and everyone is saved and they all live happily ever after :)

2. You back away from otori before u have to fight him and the game ends with otori killing tokai.

i don't know what happens if otori owns u cos i've never been owned cos i'm so great lol (not bigheaded or anything)

thanks for the reply since your the only one so far. since i really suck at sword fighting and can't do any of the special moves I think I'll watch the alternative ending on youtube! :D

Last edited:
k so i started red steel i went mission select, went to the last mission, did the whole thing then i got up to otori. i killed him by the special move (cant remember which then when i beat otori (hopin that it would go to the last cutscene) it faded out and went to the main screen! WTF. so since i couldnt be stuffed doin the whole game again i just went on youtube to watch the good ending.

Back