Red steel geisha mission

Byuakuya

Bleach & Heroes fan.
Jan 14, 2007
Soul Society
hi guys i dont if this has been asked already but here is my situation:

i just finished the geisha mission and went back to harry's bar. then instead of talking to another member i talked to the woman again and accidentally agreed to do the mission again. now i am stuck doing that damn mission from the beginning.
how the hell do i quit and go back to harry bar? please dont tell me i have do that mission all over again?

Thats strange i remebered talking to the members after and they wouldnt let u replay mission, are you sure u saved etc? probably a bug with the geisha woman.

p.s if u didnt find it first time around look out for a 'hidden' picture in a locker, think it was in the first geisha room.. kinda pointless but er, yeah.

imae said:
Thats strange i remebered talking to the members after and they wouldnt let u replay mission, are you sure u saved etc? probably a bug with the geisha woman.

p.s if u didnt find it first time around look out for a 'hidden' picture in a locker, think it was in the first geisha room.. kinda pointless but er, yeah.
thnx man. i saw a locker with pic of guys wearing blonde wigs inside. pointless but cool. but yea it saved and i turned it off and then started in harry's bar ready for the next mission. thats when i made the mistake of talking to the woman again.

Same damn thing happen to me, I talked to the same woman twice and had to do the mission again.

Back