Red Steel Graphics

shrimpy20

GH Metallica FTW
Dec 19, 2006
Lowestoft, England
Wii Online Code
2783-8719-1866-4201
Ok, for my Wii I have RedSteel and I think that the game is quality and great fun to play (especially sword fights). But when I was waiting to get my Wii, all the videos I had watched on the internet such as youtube and Nintendo's official website. The graphics for RedSteel looked REALLY good, I was really shocked about it all. But then when I got the game the graphics were nothingl ike that, did anyone else find the same thing?

Give me some thoughts guys...:scared:

aye. sure is a major letdown. hopefully with time the game developers will make games to the wii's graphics potential

its a bit better than game cube style, its kinda one of the best graphics for wii now

Yeah, probabally like PS2. And I have noticed the good graphic technology in RS. It's just that compared to the videos online it was a bit of a let down, I reckon RS2 would be much more improved if the rumour about it's release is true...

Yeah, I found the same thing. The screen shots and advertising make it look great, but graphically I think it ranks well below even some GameCube games. I was dissapointed considering it was designed for the wii and doesn't even seem to take advantage of the extra power the wii has compared to GC.

However, I only have an ordinary TV (by Australian standards) and not HD so that may make a difference in the visuals.

I actually felt otherwise... when videos are posted online they tend to be grainy and have all sorts of common problems like most online videos, never promoting a quality based view. I was very impressed with the graphics, and from the get go I assumed the Wii would have crappier graphics, so in the end I was very pleased. Still, of course, I wish I had a HD tv so I could use the HD cables, which from what I've seen makes a huge difference in sharpness and colour.

Back