Red Steel- how meny hours to beat this game?

Dice

WiiChat Member
Dec 25, 2006
how meny hours did it take you to beat this game? did u get bored half way threw or did u want to play it till the end?! will it be beatable in 6 days? if you play it every day!

thanks, what do u mean by 80 %.. the sad thing is i dont got another controller+nunchuck yet lol, so i cant play with friends yet =[ :p

well you have to do certain things to get %...I don't think anyone in the history of the Red Steel section ever got 100%.. most finish with 70% or so....then trade it in.

alright, i rented it and ma bros bringing it today... do u think i'll enjoy it?

I dunno...just warning ya.

Keep an open mind when dealing with the style of the game, and the controls.

if they are hard, keep working on it.... You'll get used to them (and then love them)

alright thanks =| lets just hope i dont get really dissapointed ><

How do u get up to 100% on Red Steel, I have completed the game, it took me two days and it says 88% complete how do u get up to 100% complete?

It is not overly difficult once you master the sword fighting. Learn some special moves and you will get through it with out to much trouble.

Dice said:
how meny hours did it take you to beat this game? did u get bored half way threw or did u want to play it till the end?! will it be beatable in 6 days? if you play it every day!

I finished Red Steel for 10 hours for 70%
and yes you can beat it in 6 days

took me somethin like 60 hours to complete when i played continuosly.
Im an experienced gamer....trust me:lol:

Id say it probably takes between 10 and 20 hours to complete the game.

I got up to 86% complete, to get 100% you have to get A's on every level.

Back