Red Steel is mine!!!

Wahhh Lucky I ordered mine 1-2 weeks ago it shipped on the 14th its already in my county after 1 day but for some reason its gonna take another 2 days to get it to me...Even though the drive is like 20 min tops.

WAT? How did u get it? Is the wii already released in US? ( ithought there was one day left for americans). Im confused !

I think the american online retailers are allowed to post the games a few nights before launch. It doesnt really matter too much because they still dont have the actual console. All they can do is read and re-read the instruction manual and try playing the disc in their pc's. That wont work by the way. lol. (sorry. my stupid sence of humour at it again...)

some games are coming out before the system which is out on the 19th

m7ticalm said:
WAT? How did u get it? Is the wii already released in US? ( ithought there was one day left for americans). Im confused !

What he means :lol: is that the box and disk are 'amazing'! :lol: I'm in great anticipation, but I don't think a game will get me that excited without trying it out first... :eek:ut: Just buggin' ya bud :lol: I am in the same boat when it comes to the launch, but as for software, it would only make my wait longer for the system!

I heard that the Red Steel instruction manual is pretty rubish actually, anit it just Black and White or something?

Back