RED STEEL ISO aKa HACKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
A RAND0M TAC0 said:
you guys shouldnt be doing this stuff, ITS ILLEGAL

this thread needs to be deleted

actually its not
it matter how you are doing it
if you OWN THE GAME then it is llegal WHICH I DO--i made a review on red steel to prove it

if you dl it and you dont own it, then tht is illega

here is my video for proof
http://stage6.divx.com/content/show/1049985?user_id=259696

yep. as long as you own the game then backing it up is completely legal. Wonder how long it's gonna take to actually break the system.

Especially when you end up scratching or otherwise damaging your disks. Its way better to play the burned copy and keep the origional in the box for safe keeping.

Moten said:
Especially when you end up scratching or otherwise damaging your disks. Its way better to play the burned copy and keep the origional in the box for safe keeping.

yup. that's what i do.

This is great news.. can't wait until they release how they burned the copy and I also can't wait until the mod! Good stuff!!! :yesnod:

Method of Rhythm said:
I have already posted this BUT, do you really think Nintendo would let a hack no affect online capabilities?

Yeah, but myself I don't care about "online" capabilities if its multiplayer and I can play with my friends at the house, 2 to 4 people. If it's a GOOD online multiplayer game and theres a problem with a hack then I would purchase the game no problem. Myself, I'm not really concerned with that part. There's a way around everything!

Aerodude618 said:
actually its not
it matter how you are doing it
if you OWN THE GAME then it is llegal WHICH I DO--i made a review on red steel to prove it

if you dl it and you dont own it, then tht is illega

here is my video for proof
http://stage6.divx.com/content/show/1049985?user_id=259696

You silly Indians, always pirating stuff. Windows OS, Ps2, GBA games, Pc games...

iplaywii said:
Yeah, but myself I don't care about "online" capabilities if its multiplayer and I can play with my friends at the house, 2 to 4 people. If it's a GOOD online multiplayer game and theres a problem with a hack then I would purchase the game no problem. Myself, I'm not really concerned with that part. There's a way around everything!

Let me explain myself a little better.

The XBox if you put in a mod chip, like we are looking for the Wii, say the Xecuter3 chip, you are inhibited from playing on Live!, not because of a pirated game but because it messes with the hardware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back