Red Steel & Monkey Ball Review Scans From NGamer Magazine

Bannana Blitz LOOKS MORE AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!

wiicanchangetheworld said:
Bannana Blitz LOOKS MORE AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, 50 mini games sounds awesome. Perfect for a party, get the beers out and put on Monkey Ball :yesnod:

Monkey Ball looks surprisingly good. May have to be my 3rd game (Red steel and zelda are 2 and 1st)

It sounds like sword play on red steel is not to impressive but the gunplay sounds awsome. cant wait 13 days!!!!!!!!!

well i hope red steel turns out good, as i already have it pre-ordered.. lol

I just don't understand why they've made the graphics plainer than the Gamecube versions. The underpowered graphics are really starting to worry me. I just got this months Gamesmaster magazine and some of the PS3 and XBOX360 games make the Wii screenshots look like they're from a SNES!!

UkranianTractor said:
Also, they say in Gamesmaster that the PS3 tilt-sensitive controller works brilliantly. This is worrying because it makes the Wii's major asset - the controller - less unique!!
Just go and buy a PS3, people like you dont deserve the Wii.

the Wii controller is way different than PS3 controller... tilt-sensitive is completely different from true motion detection thru 3d space

yawn, yes xbox360 and ps3 have better graphics we know that, we knew that 2 years ago... Nintendo are going for fun, for everybody

xbox360 is not as good as PS3

so buy a Wii and PS3... you'll then have fun and power

breakpoint said:
the Wii controller is way different than PS3 controller... tilt-sensitive is completely different from true motion detection thru 3d space

yawn, yes xbox360 and ps3 have better graphics we know that, we knew that 2 years ago... Nintendo are going for fun, for everybody

xbox360 is not as good as PS3

so buy a Wii and PS3... you'll then have fun and power
Wii and PC is the best combo.

yes i totally agree d twizzle i gettin new comp for gaming in feb and wii aat launch. anyway wiis graphics are good ok first of all these are lanuch games!!!!!! and red steel proves that wii is twice the power of the gamecube and the wii controller is way better then the ps3. and 600$ frikken dollars for this blue ray no one will use, wat u gonna buy now... thats wat i thought

Back