Red Steel Multiplayer

yeah its kinda like golden eye. its pretty fun in a stupid way. my friend and I were laughing whole time cause of random ****/gay ****. the actualy game play for multiplayer is okay, could be better.

I like it, I would say get it, the single player game is good enough to keep you playing, i want to start my game again to get better status, but over half way though and just want to finish it first.

I want a gun for it

I gathered two of my friends yesterday and we played us some Red Steel.

We had some serious fun. One of my friends is like, one of those hardcore Halo Online players, too. He even said it was fun. (We all just wish it was online!)

And I came out victoooooor!
And get this, I used the default gun. HEADSHOTS.

Though I succumbed to a few sniper shots and some "around-the-corner-shotgun-blowups."

Oh, and the best bonus I've found is the Infinite ammo + higher shot rating.
Get a scar or a type 89, turn on that special, and pump some bullets into your friends, bud.

In order to make it more fun you need to gather 3 friends and of course each of you 4 with one controller to play the "Missions" mode where you answer the phone (Wiimote) and listen to your mission and you win the rounds if you achieve them...my Red Steel is in Spanish since my Wii is too :D and the Spanish woman talking on the phone sounds sexy..grroar

lmao, so, multiplayer, i've read magazines saying you cant use swords in it, is this true?

yes you can: when you are near an oponent, a sword icon appears on screen, at that very moment, you need to shake the nunchuck and you will strike your opponent with your sword to knock him for 3 seconds or so, which helps you to shoot him easily, but that's it, no sword fights, just that.

Ah redsteel multiplayer.

I bought an additional nunchuk for £14.99 and Redsteel for £32.50 last Saturday and dragged these home as well as my freind.

I didin't know what to expect, especially since I hadn't even played the game in Singleplayer at this point. I guess this was good though as it gave both me and my freind an equal skill level on the game.

The game was not entirely like I expected, I did see alot of faults but at the same time had a great laugh.

The bad points are the graphics, easily understandable and wouldn't usually bother me. But the fact that sometimes you can't shoot out that pane of glass or even distinguish your oppenent between the palm tree and himself often puts the game at a disadvantage significantly to me. Another factor I didin't like was the game modes. I'm unsure if you need to unlock them but there was only one game mode we could play, only 4 maps and what seemed to be about 5 different types of weapons which soon got reptative.

Although, all that aside it was such a laugh to play. Not as good as goldeneye in multiplayer but deffently still fun.

Axtlar said:
yes you can: when you are near an oponent, a sword icon appears on screen, at that very moment, you need to shake the nunchuck and you will strike your opponent with your sword to knock him for 3 seconds or so, which helps you to shoot him easily, but that's it, no sword fights, just that.

Ooo, thx for that, i dosn't bother me to much that you cant have proper sword fights, shooting is alot of fun on its own

I played with my two other friends. It was good except for limited maps, low visuals, and that sword KO move is kinda cheap. Other then that its fun.

i have it and i would have to say the multiplayer is the best thing about it sure the graphics suck kinda but thats cause it was a release date game. if you like FPS multiplayer then you will love RedSteel.

Back