Red Steel - no online support

All I care about is that teh first party titles are online and that SSBB is online.
I really wanna be able to play my friends 'cause I'm tired of taking on 3 level nines in SSBM and winning without using the a button.
We should have tournaments on the Wii connect 24 when the Wii is released.
It would be great!

yah i0n could make a Online section and some of the sub sections can be: Tournements (topics only by i0n) Free Torurnment (Anyone can host it) or Skirmish (find an oppenent on here) Help (online help/connectivitiy, what not) i think it would be awesome, hopefully this site wont die right every launch cause everyone is to busy with their Wii's oh and we should also get a Game Review section and maybe Haku can get his own little sub section for haku gaming finaly ^.^

and possibly a section for the modding/linux scene? ^.^ But of course with a zero tolerance of pirating.

wait what? wtf wtf WTF??!!!! RED STEEL WONT HAVE ONLINE SUPPORT!!!! I MEAN IM A HARDCORE NINTENDO FAN, AND A LITTLE THING LIKE THIS WOULD NEVER CHANGE THAT, BUT NINTENDO HAS 2 REALISE THAT THIS IS NEXT GEN!!! U CANT HAVE AN FPS WHITHOUS ONLINE MULTIPLAYER ANYMORE!!! =(

dammit

sorry 4 the rant

As long as there's atleast splitscreen, which now sounds less probable but still possible, then we will most likely be able to play Red Steel online, using something like Warp Pipe, which I've talked about in other posts.

Back