RED STEEL or RAYMAN for $27.99

penguinphil

custom user title
Dec 28, 2006
Wii Online Code
3599-7437-7191-4055
RED STEEL or RAYMAN for $27.99 in stores

I found this on slickdeals.....

Circuit city is advertising RED STEEL or RAYMAN for Wii for $29.99 this week. Regularly $49.99.
Take the ad to Best Buy. They will to match the price 110%, thus making it $27.99!
The best part about price matches is that both Best Buy & Circuit City will honor the sale price if you bought it within the last 30 days as well!

YMMV

Valid from 01/14/07- 01/20/07

I got a Wii for my birthday so I'm always looking for deals on games~

From The Best Buy Website:

Store Price Guarantee
Two more great reasons to buy with confidence.

If you are about to make a purchase at a Best Buy store and discover a lower advertised price offered by a local retail competitor on the same available brand and model, let us know and we'll match that price on the spot.

Already bought? We'll refund you the price difference from our own sale price, or 110% of the difference from our competitor's sale price, up to 30 days after your purchase (14 days on select categories*, 60 days for HDTVs purchased from 11/26/06 through 2/5/07).

Either way, simply bring in proof of price while that lower price is in effect.

Exclusions apply. For full details, please see our store price guarantee policy. Price matching policy may vary between stores. See store for complete details.

Steps to get your 110% at Best Buy

1) buy the item at full price

2) walk over to the customer service counter with the ad in hand & say " I just bought this for $xx amount & Circuit city (Compusa, Office Depot etc.) has it on sale for this amount. I want to price match please"

3) if they give you any grief, look over their shoulder & start reading the price match policy that is posted on the wall out loud for everybody to hear.

4) Leave store happy with 110% price match jingling in your pocket in your.

100% on the spot or 110% if you already bought has got to be the DUMBEST policy EVER!

BTW, it depends on the store and / or the employee. I bought a Sony 46" tv. Got 110% price match on the spot ~saved over $340! . Plus I had a coupon for double Reward Zone Points. Plus I got extra Reward points because I have a Best Buy For Business Reward Zone. Last week I received $275 Best Buy Bucks that I earned with the purchase of the TV. I went to Best Buy on Monday, used my 12% off coupon & bought 2 - 500 Gig Hard Drives. My out of pocket cost was $7.43! My SLICKEST Deal... EVER!

Last edited:
penguinphil said:
I found this on slickdeals.....

Circuit city is advertising RED STEEL or RAYMAN for Wii for $29.99 this week. Regularly $49.99.
Take the ad to Best Buy. They will to match the price 110%, thus making it $27.99!
The best part about price matches is that both Best Buy & Circuit City will honor the sale price if you bought it within the last 30 days as well!

YMMV

Valid from 01/14/07- 01/20/07

I got a Wii for my birthday so I'm always looking for deals on games~

From The Best Buy Website:

Store Price Guarantee
Two more great reasons to buy with confidence.

If you are about to make a purchase at a Best Buy store and discover a lower advertised price offered by a local retail competitor on the same available brand and model, let us know and we'll match that price on the spot.

Already bought? We'll refund you the price difference from our own sale price, or 110% of the difference from our competitor's sale price, up to 30 days after your purchase (14 days on select categories*, 60 days for HDTVs purchased from 11/26/06 through 2/5/07).

Either way, simply bring in proof of price while that lower price is in effect.

Exclusions apply. For full details, please see our store price guarantee policy. Price matching policy may vary between stores. See store for complete details.

Steps to get your 110% at Best Buy

1) buy the item at full price

2) walk over to the customer service counter with the ad in hand & say " I just bought this for $xx amount & Circuit city (Compusa, Office Depot etc.) has it on sale for this amount. I want to price match please"

3) if they give you any grief, look over their shoulder & start reading the price match policy that is posted on the wall out loud for everybody to hear.

4) Leave store happy with 110% price match jingling in your pocket in your.

100% on the spot or 110% if you already bought has got to be the DUMBEST policy EVER!

BTW, it depends on the store and / or the employee. I bought a Sony 46" tv. Got 110% price match on the spot ~saved over $340! . Plus I had a coupon for double Reward Zone Points. Plus I got extra Reward points because I have a Best Buy For Business Reward Zone. Last week I received $275 Best Buy Bucks that I earned with the purchase of the TV. I went to Best Buy on Monday, used my 12% off coupon & bought 2 - 500 Gig Hard Drives. My out of pocket cost was $7.43! My SLICKEST Deal... EVER!

congradulations, you JUST made my night! that will be the first thing i do tomorrow morning :yikes:

if i dont get these games, heads will roll! MINE!!! lol ill "tin" (use my badge) if necessary to get it!!!!!!! lol

The_Loose_Cannon said:
congradulations, you JUST made my night! that will be the first thing i do tomorrow morning :yikes:

if i dont get these games, heads will roll! MINE!!! lol ill "tin" (use my badge) if necessary to get it!!!!!!! lol

You and me both

Rayman for 30 bucks?

MAN.
I wish I had a Circuit City where I live ;o;
-buys plane tickets to move to your house- ]:

bump for a reminder to get out there and take advantage of this deal

sweet...

I've been dieing to play rayman, looks fun ^^

But I never thought the price was worth it! :nono:
Hopefully they still got em ^^

It works!!!

I picked up rayman for $27.99!!! score

i bought rayman at circut city today, so if i took it over to bestbuy and showed them the add and whatever what would they do? im counfsed

would they just give me the difference of 27.99 and 29.99,
or what?

anyone??

yea, they'll give you the difference plus ten percent making the game cost you 27.99 in the end.

would they give me the tax back, so i would walk in to bestbuy with my recipt and the add for CC, talk to the dude about it and they would give me the 4 dollars or whatever

dammit...i bought it for 29.99 at circuit city, and then bought one price matched at best buy for the same...didn't know bout the 110% thing...oh well...whatever. HAHA

holy crap what did best buy work out with nintendo for these prices?

are you sure it works on items that r on sale? err.......i juss spent all My FRIGGIN MONEY!!!!ARRRGGHHH

Back