Red Steel Or Zelda TP.Why?

asking "what's better, tp or red steel" is like asking "what's better, a gun or moose" they are totally different types of games, but tp is well the best

Wozz500 said:
Proshooter? You are starting to sound like a bit of a fool. Killing normal ppl? Over here in the UK Resident Evil 4 is never on shop shelves because they get snatched up so quickly. Red Steel is everywhere and has dropped from £40 here to £25 in some shops. Resident Evil 4 has a much better rating for gameplay and story. Anyway my top games are

1. Resident Evil 4
2 Mario Strikers Charged
3. Call of Duty 3
4. Mario Party 8
5. Zelda.

9. Red Steel-Not really challenging.

Also I presume that Zelda and Red Steel are your only games at the moment then. Rent some and have a look.

No wonder everyone here hates redsteel seriously visit canada in the shelves all u will see is residents evil for 25 fricken dollars dude!! and red steel has normal selling some places sold out and its 60 damn dollars!!this is in canada

Chase&Fred said:
Zelda all the way. Red Steel has clunky controls, 6th gen graphics, and an uninteresting storyline. Why do so many people try to stand up for this horrible game? Zelda has an incredible amount of replayability, amazing graphics, and an amazingly original storyline.

cuz red steel owns maybe u nvr played it b4 its not that great in beggiuning but gets better after and yes it had crappy graphics which i dnt care and has an original lame storyline tho its multiplayers its amazing zelda dsnt hack multi and has a pretty bad storyline

I know I'm in the minority, but I'd go Redsteel over Zelda any day by a landslide. That's because I like "on rails" shooters that don't involve a lot of exploring or backtracking. I hate going back to the same place I just explored for some mundane task and that has always been a trademark of Zelda games. It really comes down to a matter of opinion, really. I also prefer the control scheme on Redsteel to that of Zelda as well. If Ubisoft can tighten up the controls, improve the graphics, and lengthen/deepen the game and storyline on Redsteel 2, they will have a million seller on their hands.

I wud say red steel over zelda tp i dnt like types of games like zelda and its so boring when ur stuck which is like every second.!

Honestly if anyone got stuck during Twilight Princess a lot of the time...you honestly might need some help there. It's one of the easiest of the Zelda series, and your honestly getting stuck? I'll admit, there are a few places in the game where it's like "Uhhh....what now?" but thats like maybe once a temple, possibly two.

Zelda by far against Red Steel. Red steel got repetative with the sword fights, and the AI were quite stupid. The controls were a little wacky, but once you got used to them...meh it was alright. I was dissapointed in the graphics, the only decent looking stuff were really the explosions.

Zelda just demolishes Red Steel.

So dude y r their like 5 million threads saying zelda help zelda help...?

LoVeWiI said:
So dude y r their like 5 million threads saying zelda help zelda help...?
Notice I said, "A lot of the time" in my previous post.

Krusnik said:
Honestly if anyone got stuck during Twilight Princess a lot of the time...you honestly might need some help there.

And then I elaborated on when they would need help.

Krusnik said:
there are a few places in the game where it's like "Uhhh....what now?" but thats like maybe once a temple, possibly two.
Now looking back, there are only a few temples that honestly were a bit challenging. (Sand, Ice, and Sky)
All the other ones were basically a breeze.

Also if u had noticed ppl who like redsteel over zelda tp mostly say that bc zelda is to hard for them and they always get stuck so they quit playing it...

LoVeWiI said:
Also if u had noticed ppl who like redsteel over zelda tp mostly say that bc zelda is to hard for them and they always get stuck so they quit playing it...
That's there problem. They don't have the patience or the skills to actually appreciate/comprehend a good game. Like I said earlier, it's not that hard at all, if people would give it a chance and actually think things through during the puzzles, it would make the game better.

I thought redsteel was one of the worst shooters ive ever played
but thats my opinion
And I didnt think the story was any good

stop saying zelda has good graphics shitty graphics its a gc port wow

Red steel is seriously not bad ppl just expected to much out of it... so if they werent expecting it to be a famous game they wud of thot its a pretty good shooter game different and unique than any other shooter just ppl expected to much of the sword and this is like the first and only shooter game on wii that has sword fights..

LoVeWiI said:
Red steel is seriously not bad ppl just expected to much out of it... so if they werent expecting it to be a famous game they wud of thot its a pretty good shooter game different and unique than any other shooter just ppl expected to much of the sword and this is like the first and only shooter game on wii that has sword fights..
Yeah but basically everyone that ever heard of Red Steel was almost expecting it to be a good game. It looked like it had good graphics, we all thought the sword stuff was gonna be pretty cool, we thought it was gonna be great. Some people went to say thtat it was going to take a big step like how Goldeneye did. so yes, it was overhyped and we were all let down.

The sword fights sometime detract from the gameplay...enemy swings, I dodge, I attack, repeat. Nothing interesting about it.

Back