red steel or zelda tp

well yea, the xbox is more geared for graphics so i mean we cant compare apples to oranges. and i was just giving my opinion on the subject.

Well like others have said, Zelda TP, thats the first game I bought, and I was not dissapointed with my decision. I have rented red steel and didn't mind it I guess, but I did not do my usual game thing I do with blockbuster, which is keep the game longer than the week I have it for.

But again I would go with Zelda if you are into those kind of games, or have liked the others in the past.
If you prefer shooters, go with Red Steel.

Well Depends You Like Shooters Go For Red Steel But If You Like Putting Or Mind To The Test But Dont Like Big Brain Get Zedal...

well...i only got zelda because i felt obligated. but if u like fps, u should get redsteel, it's a good...learning tool, if you will. I liked it better than zelda imho(though im not that far in zelda) but the decision is urs.

Like Tortilla said, I too felt like it was essential to get zelda but I've probably had more fun on red steel. But then again I'm stuck on Zelda and I haven't played it in about 4 months...

Anyway I would say zelda over red steel, even though its a bit overrated.

Ajay use the edit button instead of double posting, thanks.

Back on topic..

I would go with Zelda over Red Steel..

for me zelda sucks and red steel ownez ( i finished the game)
zelda is to hard for me :aureola:

Red Steel:

Story sucks rescue the girl, but no clever twist or charming ideas aka bland

Gameplay sucks glitchy

Graphics suck just ugly

Sound sucks ew bad accent imitators and crap sfx

Presentation covers bland menus are cool

hmmmm...

Zelda

Gamelay not bad for me

Graphics pretty but can mess up sometimes.

Sound No voice acting, beautiful score

Presentation mysteriously dark box, lovely classic yet dark menus I just like Red Steels Spunk more

Story The classic served with a twist on the side, yum!

Story LoZ

Gameplay LoZ

Sound LoZ

Graphics Loz

Presentation Tie

Winner LoZ

Thats my opinion.

Back