red steel or zelda tp

kevbomac05 said:
id say red steel i mean maybe if ur into zelda but zelda i mean cmn its not a graphical powerhouse it doesent even look that good,
Are you kidding me? Red Steel looks HORRIBLE! get within 2 inches of a wall and it is a blurry mess. Twilight Princess isn't that great looking, but it still looks tons better, which says a lot since its running on the Gamecubes graphics!

Red Steel looks so bad. I love how when you hold a pistol your wrist practically breaks.

Last edited:
How can people regret getting such an awesome game? Zeldas a smart game, beautiful game, and a cool game! Red Steel is incredibly sub-par for an FPS. If you're reaaallllyyy int FPSs all I can suggest is on of the other two next-gen systems or MP3. If you have a good taste in games you'll get one of the above or Zelda and burn any copy of RS you find.

Monsteroids said:
How can people regret getting such an awesome game? Zeldas a smart game, beautiful game, and a cool game! Red Steel is incredibly sub-par for an FPS. If you're reaaallllyyy int FPSs all I can suggest is on of the other two next-gen systems or MP3. If you have a good taste in games you'll get one of the above or Zelda and burn any copy of RS you find.

I agree with most of what you're saying. Zelda was very good, Red Steel was a disappointment, and as for FPSs I entirely agree with your recommendation to find one on either the 360 or PS3, or wait for MP3. Essentially it is not likely that you will be disappointed with Zelda.

blueovalboy7 said:
I agree with most of what you're saying. Zelda was very good, Red Steel was a disappointment, and as for FPSs I entirely agree with your recommendation to find one on either the 360 or PS3, or wait for MP3. Essentially it is not likely that you will be disappointed with Zelda.

Lemme guess, you don't enjoy burning things.

Haha, I don't think it was that bad, it is somewhat fun for how many glitches there are.

Back