Red Steel Stuff

Link_of_Hyrule

Unofficial WiiChat Helper
Jul 20, 2006
Athens, AL
Wii Online Code
7114-5214-3386-2022
I'm a huge Red Steel fan already lol and i was wondering if someone could design a red steel my space profile theme and a sig with a little animated movie like some people have for rayman, snake, and sonic.

EDIT:

heres example of sig

brawl4.gif

Last edited:
meh probly but i sure wish there was someone good with web layouts who could pimp out my profile with red steel stuff :(

Link_of_Hyrule said:
I'm a huge Red Steel fan already lol and i was wondering if someone could design a red steel my space profile theme and a sig with a little animated movie like some people have for rayman, snake, and sonic.

EDIT:

heres example of sig

brawl4.gif

Wowzer.. :lol: this kinda shocked me.. I don't have a clue how to make myspace profile themes :wtf: i might make u a sig another day but tbh right now i cant be arsed :lol:

And to the NeMeZyZ (think thas right) who said I have to much time on my hands I don't :lol: only takes about 1/2 hour - hour to make em.. which i do in the evenin whens there nuthin on TV cept Eastenders (which is brilliant btw ;) lol)

cud you make one too plz wiired it would be much thanked for my theme always link could you make me TP plz with wolf link on the pic

Back