Red Steel - The Truth

MachineHead said:
Do you really have to turn off the sound? It't a nice addition to have the sound and bad not to be able to use it?

You dont have to turn the sound off, but the juttering of the cursor did become extremely annoying in some areas, which i found turning the sound off much better than living with it.
You may get away with it but the problem occured often on my console, might depend on your setup.

i think it will be alright despite all the bad rep it's getting i'm going to get it after i finish zelda

I got it today :D got it for 27.49 (-7.50 from wii purchase at game) as well as it being pre-owned so it was 34.99 and they could only have had it two days :D

fools... I would guess I'm about 1/3rd of the way through :) its not bad...

as the OP said the first 20minutes was wierd now i've got it down to a fine art... headshots are for winners :D

TheRook

Dont listen to the bad reviews they dont know that they are talking about, i finshed the game and i keeps playing it because it is THE BEST WII GAME I EVER GOT (it is the first and only wii game i got lol but its awsome)

the only thing that upsets me about red steel its that it load a lot you start, it load, you die, it load; you get to a checkpoint, and it load!!! why????!! (zelda uses even bigger scenarios and you cannot notice the load) but the game is good I bought it to give me an idea of how metroid prime was going to be played

MetroidZ said:
depends, you can sell it second hand. You won't make much.

Actually EB/Gamestop will let you return the game even if its been opened, and so will most retailers within a set amount of time usually 7-14 days. Thing with EB is you can only do it once you can't go back and return the game your returned the first game for. I've done it several times with open brand new DS titles I didn't like, just took them back and got a better game. You can also use the it didn't work excuse which usually only works at department stores ie. wal-mart or target mostly because EB/Gamestop will test the game if it works while the others won't bother.

lol i bought my wii during the same week that i had two ten page papers due and finals the following week, i still beat redsteel in seven days, it's a fun game
if u have a lot of time rent it and beat it in a week

hmm this has made me think twice, i originally had it pre-ordered but cancelled it after all the bad press, got plenty to b gettin on with tho on Zelda! Some fairly disturbing moments today with some fatty spiders and a monkey repeatedly waving his back side at me. Dus ne1 know what im talkin about? lol

I love this game.

As far as returning open software ... for games it's quite easy. If you return the game and say it gives you a disc read error, they will accept the return, in most cases atleast.

Not that I would do this, but it can be done.

Back