Red Steel video surfaces with new level

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
Here's a video that's surfaced inbetween the recent conference announcements. Upto now the only demo footage from Red Steel has been from the first level of the game.

Shown previously at E3 and mre recently the Leipzig show.

This new trailer however shows in-game footage from new and different levels in the game.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1kGLM_USYw[/MEDIA]

Cool. Hope they have that music somewhere in the game. Gave it a sense of modern vs traditional Japanese, which suits the game perfectly.

Thanx for that iOn.

That Video Was Awesome!

I Like The New Health Bar And Ammunition Guage!

Amazing video, and it shapping up to look like an amazing gaming experience. Can't wait to pick this one up.

Wow that looks so cool, i love where he breaks to eat like sushi or something in the resturaunt.:lol:

I like the whole video except one thing upsets me, whenever i watch the very first red steel video i get really pissed off because i know that the fighting will never be like that.. DAMMIT! I reckon the sword fighting got a bit shaqueer oneil if u know wat i mean? With all those red slashes appearing and the sword moving to the location very fast. Besides that i really liked it, its cool how u can chuck grenades and stuff. :)

Back