Red Steel

poh40

WiiChat Member
Feb 12, 2007
Does anyone know how to beat Harry in the sword fight? I am knackered after trying so much. But it is keeping me fit:lol:

Lol I remember this part annoying me, and then I didn't play it for like 3 months. What you have to do is when he goes in for a power attack, side step a few times and attack...or you could just parry a lot.

I had a buddy of mine over the other day who has never played a Wii game, and decided he wanted to try Red Steel, which I just happened to have from Gamefly at the momment. He played from one of my saves and his strategy for sword fights was to hold to conrol stick to the right, mash the c button, and swing his arm like he was having spasms. It wasn't pretty, but he did get past them.

Rosbaughcr said:
I had a buddy of mine over the other day who has never played a Wii game, and decided he wanted to try Red Steel, which I just happened to have from Gamefly at the momment. He played from one of my saves and his strategy for sword fights was to hold to conrol stick to the right, mash the c button, and swing his arm like he was having spasms. It wasn't pretty, but he did get past them.

so we've moved on from button mashing to epileptic spasms :lol:

it has got mixed reviews - there are those that love it (these are the true gamers) and there are those that hate it...its one of those games that is either a must have or a must not...personally, i love it and cant wait for RS2 to come out

Rent it. You'll know within ten minutes whether you love it or hate it.

And yea, we have left button-mashing in the past :lol: ...
but after playing Pirates 3 with the never-ending wrist swinging threatening tendonitis I kinda miss button-mashing

well gamestation have it for £30 so i might as well buy it. it looks great anyway

well that depends, you can just play through it to shoot everyone, or theres multiplayer.

Back