RED STEEl

Lord Haku

I have returned
Jul 3, 2006
Village Hidden in the Mist
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Another awesome wii title. A FPS that uses the contorleer perfectly. I mean whats cooler than being albe to shoot people with that controller. It's like Duck hunt meets james bond:lol: But anyway that is the only thing you can do with the control you can also pull a sword and yor enemies to bits!

In a few hours your become master at sword fighting but don't worry the emeis are tought and smart. All the more reason to show them who is boss. That is even the best feature of the game. Lets say if you do a cool one head shots and stuff you can slow down time!

I foget what the mode is called but it is definttely awesome. You can freeze time and knock out guys or blast the guns out of thier hands. In the game if you sometimes spare your emeines they become your allies. So instead of blowing of his head you take his gun out instedad, he might join you. Not to mention if you spare their sorrys ass for losing in sword fighiting.

Not only that but upisoft is still making improvents to this game, after all the best thing about this game is that is a lauch title so when the wii coems so does red Steel. This game looks awesome and now we can say to say to sony who doesn't have third party's now losers!

Yup, this is going to be the first game Im buying, cause I think is the best launch game, so Ill keep waiting :)

Lord Haku said:
Lets say if you do a cool one head shots and stuff you can slow down time!

I foget what the mode is called but it is definttely awesome.

its called "the focus system" just to let you know:)

I used to love this game, but iv got a really bad feeling its gonna be a major letdown. Not cos it looks bad, just cos it'll be the first FPS to do this. I mean, if u give developers a year or so, they start to make full use of a system. I think I'll just wait for a sequel :)

This game looks so cool it's definitly one of the first games i'll get for my Wii

stupidpoems said:
I used to love this game, but iv got a really bad feeling its gonna be a major letdown. Not cos it looks bad, just cos it'll be the first FPS to do this. I mean, if u give developers a year or so, they start to make full use of a system. I think I'll just wait for a sequel :)
I know what you're saying, but just b/c developers may be able to better utilize the controller in a future game, it doesn't mean this won't be fun.

Definitely an awsome looking game, it might not be the first game I buy, but I will most likely buy it.

In a few hours your become master at sword fighting but don't worry the emeis are tought and smart

ORLY? <--Insert picture of orly owl here--> I wish I could become a master swordsman in only a few hours, but my thoughts on this matter are on another Red Steel thread so I won't repost them here ^_^ However your excitement is commendable and I to will be buying this as one of my first games :)

saturnine said:
I know what you're saying, but just b/c developers may be able to better utilize the controller in a future game, it doesn't mean this won't be fun.

Nah, I really reckon its gonna be bad FPS. The way you move around (by moving the pointer to the edge of the screen) I really don't agree with, but i don't think having it like a mouse will work either. This is just one issue that'll will take a while for developers to overcome. The sword thing as well - how annoying is it gonna be when u know that the system CAN replicate ur exact movements, but won't??

stupidpoems said:
Nah, I really reckon its gonna be bad FPS. The way you move around (by moving the pointer to the edge of the screen) I really don't agree with, but i don't think having it like a mouse will work either. This is just one issue that'll will take a while for developers to overcome. The sword thing as well - how annoying is it gonna be when u know that the system CAN replicate ur exact movements, but won't??
have you played it? let's just wait & see shall we?
1398.gif

I cant wait to start swinging that sword!!! plus like the freeze time with the pistol and unload on the three guys standing there.....wow cant wait for Wii........unfortunatley with all these games something tells me my "losing at a videogame" anger managment problems are going to come back!

Back