Red Wii vs Wii ??

TPC

WiiChat Member
Nov 7, 2010
We're thinking about purchasing our first Wii - Is there a difference between the Wii system and the Red Wii system (besides color)?? If so, what is it.

Thanks
TPC

Well the color.lol

I the red comes with wii sports, wii sports resort and new super mario bros. With wii motion plus thingy.

I wish the red wii had a red wii menu instead of white.

But yea you get Wii Sport and New Super Mario Bros. Wii thats pretty much it.

^ and what he said, although I have that and still can`t see the difference

It's a Red Wii that celebrates Mario's 25th Anniversary, and comes with Wii Sports & The New Super Mario Bros. Wii. I don't think it comes with a Wii Motion Plus Built-in Controller. The other Wii's come with Both Wii Sports Games plus a Motion Plus add-on.

It's a Red Wii that celebrates Mario's 25th Anniversary, and comes with Wii Sports & The New Super Mario Bros. Wii. I don't think it comes with a Wii Motion Plus Built-in Controller. The other Wii's come with Both Wii Sports Games plus a Motion Plus add-on.

I actually got the new 25th anniversary red Wii the other day and yes it does come with Wii motion Plus built into the controller, along with Wii sports and New Super Mario Bros.

if i had my word the Red wii that come with New Super Mario Wii, and Wii Sports is part of the 25th year of all the Nintendo game hero Mario and Luigi

Back