Redsteel in English

phongdt

WiiChat Member
Mar 30, 2007
My Redsteel CD, all the menu, during game converstation, instruction are in Japanese, which is very annoying eventhough the audio is in English. Anyone know why it is so? Is it because my Wii console is a Japan version????

Anyway to switch to English?

The Menu is Japanese symbols. You drag the menu over remember.
Is your Wii Japanese? - Thats not actually a problem the game is based in Japan

Yeah, my Wii is a Japanese version. Only the speaking is English, the rest all in Japanese.

So, it mean that everyone here is using RedSteel Japanese version? Because there are certain menu that I dont understand.

phongdt said:
Yeah, my Wii is a Japanese version. Only the speaking is English, the rest all in Japanese.

So, it mean that everyone here is using RedSteel Japanese version? Because there are certain menu that I dont understand.
its only the starting menu that is designed to look like the neon lights of tokyo. the game itself, although they do speak japanese occasionally between themselves, is fully english as far as i know.

No, for me, everything is in Japanese except the voice: menu, functions, storyline....

I dont think there are two different version of this RedSteel, but believe it was designed in a way that can read the version of your console. If the console is a English one, the it will use English menu, text... if the console is Japanese one, then it will display Japanese instead.

Back