RedSteel Spinning Problem?

GangstaMack

WiiChat Member
Nov 22, 2006
i just got a new wii and whenever i play RedSteel, the guy looks up and starts spinning around. this is extrmely annoying because it sometimes happens in the middle if a battle. any suggestions on what i'm doing wrong?

thx
(sry for the bad punctuation, im posting from my wii :))

Mine does the same thing and I just have to regain control before I'm killed.
I agree though it is annoying but I havent tried to adjust the sensitivity levels
yet.

PtonJalken said:
or maybe ur wiimote sensitivity is too high, or a fault somewhere.

sensitivity is medium...which is what most ppl reccomend...still same annoying problem

only happens to me when i move the control to quick or out of the sensors range, just try not to make large movement and try to control it more i guess. Also i think low sensitivity is better

yeah i had tht problem the thing to do is to turn the sensitivity down and sit further away from the screen. hope this helps!!

red steel...GR8 game

this has happend to me a few times but it didn't really bother me, because it happened like right after a check point or something, so I wasn't affected or anything.

yea i been playing it a bit more and i found out that it spins when the controller is pointed out of the sensor's range (off of your t.v) it helps if you set it to low sensitivity.

Back