redsteel

it's pretty much like any other shoot em up game....although its alot more involving since you have the wii controls

zaijin said:
sounds good.....wats better excite truck,zelda or red steel!!!!!!!!!!

Dont get excite truck red steel is pretty fun but id have to go with zelda
Red steel's graphics are a little shabby, also the controls take a little hard getting used to and some glitches zelda also has alot better reviews by the way(I have both red steel and zelda) I rented exite truck and it wasnt very good

Also if you dont want to take my opinion you should read some reviews on it from places like

www.ign.com
www.gameinformer.com
www.gamespot.com

Jangles said:
Dont get excite truck red steel is pretty fun but id have to go with zelda
Red steel's graphics are a little shabby, also the controls take a little hard getting used to and some glitches zelda also has alot better reviews by the way(I have both red steel and zelda) I rented exite truck and it wasnt very good

Also if you dont want to take my opinion you should read some reviews on it from places like

www.ign.com
www.gameinformer.com
www.gamespot.com
i have read alot of review i just wanted someones opion that owns and plays the game

red steel is a great game, no control problems, based on the unreal engine, it's wonderful! I say get call of duty 3 if you want a solid FPS on the system, if COD3 isn't an option for whatever reason, go with red steel. It's the one I got first and it's just a great game. People expected too much out of the launch titles like 1:1 sword movement, when in reality the game is a FPS with minigame swordfighting thrown in here and there.

so does anyone actually use the focus mode?? I just got done "training" at the bar and don't really see any advantage to it unless there are a ton of guys coming at you or something but then thats what the automatic weapons are for

Nymisus said:
so does anyone actually use the focus mode?? I just got done "training" at the bar and don't really see any advantage to it unless there are a ton of guys coming at you or something but then thats what the automatic weapons are for

if u see somebody w/ an icon above his head, he's the leader of the immediate group, and by disarming him u get 50 respect plus either 50 or 10 respect for each other person in the room

wario2ooo said:
use it so that u can get respect points

Is there any point to getting respect points? Do they make any difference in the game?

Back