Reggie: No Euro Brawl until Fall 08?

Foosoo said:
Well according to gameFAQS, mario kart wii is being released in the US on the 1st of May.

Well thats not too bad and hope thats true too and its only like what 3 months away too.

Wow, I thought June was a little late for Europe to get the game, but Fall now?
Thats just crazy, I don't see how or why they could do that.

But like others have said, you do get Mario Kart before us and Wii Fit as well I believe, so its not all bad news. Brawl though should be a little closer to the release date in North America, Fall is unfair.

YOWORD said:
i prefer mario kart over brawl (i live in us)
and its unfair people in europe dont get brawl till "fall" nintendo dont know how to release ****ing games
And you dont understand marketing strategies.

so umm let me see making anxious fans wait till fall for a game that is already out in japan and soon in the usa?

i dont see the strategy about that

I do. Example:
No more Heroes is still selling well in the US. If Brawl were to release now, the sales would conflict. Consumers would be tempted to choose between them instead of getting both. Most gamers cant afford to buy 2 new games at the same time.
I didnt mean to sound rude.

After SSBB is released, it would be ideal for Nintendo to withold Mario Kart untill, IMO, November, since Brawl will need to be distributed over time to meet it's presumably rediculously high demand. The UK gets Mario Kart quickly, so it makes sense to have them wait untill, say....Septemberish?
Patients brings goodies!
I dont mind the wait personnaly. If I lived in the UK, I wouldnt exactly be happy to hear this, but I understand.
For what it's worth, Australia might not get it even longer. [/Sympathy]

Last edited:
but since brawl is gonig to release in march 10 for us

when do you think mario kart will get released because i need that game
(my friends in my country still play mk 64 and they think its one of the best game and goldeneye 007 lol) so i wanna shock em with the new mario kart

Hate to say it, but it might not be untill late 2008.
Honestly, i'm not going to buy it anyway. I dont like Mario Kart
*ducks to avoid eminent flying shoe*

I feel really bad for everybody that has to wait untill fall untill brawl, only 2 weeks 'till brawl for me and I'm already freaking out.

I'm actually wondering if i'll ever even play it.
Lets see...
Out of all the Wii games I have, Zelda TP and NiGHTS 2 are the only ones I enjoyed.
Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Sonic and the Secret Rings, Mario & Sonic at the Olympics, Links Crossbow Training, Wii Sports, and Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity, were boring...
SSBB looks pretty fun, but so did these other games...

zelda tp i didnt even complete the game its laying there taking dust

no mario kart :(

Back