Registering Friends

gsm1031

gsm1031
May 23, 2007
Wii Online Code
2387-7184-9649-3230
I've registered many friends, many of which have said they've registered me, yet their names are not in bold in my address book and thus, i cannot interact with them in games.

I know my internet connection is active. What else am I doing wrong???

cannot interact with them in games.

????the Wii doesn't have any games where you can play online yet. unless you live in the UK in which case GO OUT AND BUY MARIO STRIKERS RIGHT NOW

Eddienoteddy said:
????the Wii doesn't have any games where you can play online yet.

then maybe i'm misunderstanding the concept of "registering friends" - what good is it? what is it supposed to do?

gsm1031 said:
then maybe i'm misunderstanding the concept of "registering friends" - what good is it? what is it supposed to do?

not much... yet.
btw Mario Strikers Charged Football is awesome.

E7ernal said:
not much... yet.

Moreover, wouldn't a contact who added me to his/her list show up as bold in my address book? So far, those who have said they've added me do not show up as bold.

I'm not as think as you dumb I am. <smirk>

Basically if you add their friend code and they add yours you can send Miis and messages to them.

Wii_Smurf said:
Basically if you add their friend code and they add yours you can send Miis and messages to them.

Ya know, that makes sense now. If all it's for is to share messages and Mii's then maybe there's no reason to pursue this further.

I was under the impression you could play Wii Sports or something with someone from your address book, but I guess my impression was mistaken.

Thanks for the clarification, I'll stop stressing over it.

Nah

You have a different 12 digit code for Online and you'll get a new book to keep your online friends in, So you can play them whenever you want
You can also set it to play a random person aswell :)

But thats for online
For your normal book you can exchange miis and message

Wii_Smurf said:
Nah

You have a different 12 digit code for Online and you'll get a new book to keep your online friends in, So you can play them whenever you want
You can also set it to play a random person aswell :)

But thats for online
For your normal book you can exchange miis and message

Ugh... That's All America's Got... -_-

soon there coming out with online multiplayer and ya theres reason to pursue it.....updates,vc, other miis, internet,etc.....

Back