Registering your Wii in the UK??

Stano

WiiChat Member
Dec 26, 2006
Has anyone in the UK been able to register their Wii and get the 90 day warranty extension, if so... How??? :sad:

I also need to know, in the wii setup guides and stuff, it says that there is a VIP slip with the pin to register the wii, although i did not get one. I got one in wii sports but that is to register the game...
lee

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive tried using my pin for that club24:7 but never got an email back to activate my account ive sent them a couple of email about it but not heard anything back.. I tried doing it again with my other emial address and got that one so i know its not at my end {Slightly Pi**ed of with them about it

Is it just Nintendo VIP 24:7 you register with then, as that doesn't say anything about an extended warranty our do us Brits not get that :mad:

yeah it sucks, my grandma died today in a horrible acident and i cried for hours..and with my grandpa already dead no one is left from that family its so sad..anyways whats up you want to hang out tonight go to starbucks? or the mall? or mabye barrhopping with our "fake Id"s hahaah kidding

bye ttly

Confirmed in an email I sent to Nintendo of Europe that over here we don't get the extended 90 day warante, we have the general 1 year warante and that's it ^_^;; sucks ne?

Taero said:
Confirmed in an email I sent to Nintendo of Europe that over here we don't get the extended 90 day warante, we have the general 1 year warante and that's it ^_^;; sucks ne?
Am I missing something here? Why is it better to have a 90 day warranty than a year warranty?

evilprofessorzog said:
Am I missing something here? Why is it better to have a 90 day warranty than a year warranty?

Yep, if you were american you would in effect get a 1 and a 1/4 year warante instead of just 1 year.

Back