Rejected!!!!!!!!

Gamejunkie

Avid Gamer
Nov 30, 2007
Ohio,USA
Wii Online Code
8160-0850-5113-5260
My wife came home this morning and said she wants to be with another man. She wants me gone, I don't have anywhere to go I'm in a pretty bad spot, I just thought I'd let you all know seeing as how I might vanish from the forums soon... :(

anyone got a room available?

Whoah wait, she just came home and said right away she wants you out?
That ain't right.

You have kids?

That really sucks dude, sorry to hear. At least take the Wii and try and bury your sorrows through simple games.

temporarly give your prized posestions to someone else, so she can't take half of what you don't own. sry to hear about that, though.

CantGetAWii said:
Whoah wait, she just came home and said right away she wants you out?
That ain't right.

You have kids?

Yeah i guess shes been planning it for awhile now. I was sittin at home she came in after work and told me that, I had to quit my job about 9 months ago because we have no babysitter and so she could work extra hours well it seems like she f--ked me, I don't really have anywhere to go, I did'nt want you guys to feel sry for me just giving the heads up in case im not able to get online again...

IdiotStorm said:
temporarly give your prized posestions to someone else, so she can't take half of what you don't own. sry to hear about that, though.

That doesn't matter - most states have a 50/50 liability/asset split - this isn't like hiding Gameboy games from your little brother. There will have to be a full disclosure of all that's owned and owed.

I don't know Ohio law, but in Florida, it's a "no fault" state, meaning that the parties don't need a fault to divorce (unlike California for example). This is of course assuming an actual divorce.

On a less attorney-like note: Sorry to hear that - sounds like bad circumstances leading up to this. Extra sorry to hear there are children involved (that's why all our friends waited till much later in life for kids - to confirm stability).

Hope everything works out for the best!

DT

Gamejunkie said:
My wife came home this morning and said she wants to be with another man. She wants me gone, I don't have anywhere to go I'm in a pretty bad spot, I just thought I'd let you all know seeing as how I might vanish from the forums soon... :(

One of the reasons why I have special friends is to avoid relationships

Let her sleep around as long as you can
Tis more fun

Gamejunkie said:

Don't stand for it. You have rights.

Tell her that if she is the one who wants to break up then she is the one who has to leave.

DO NOT let her push you around like this

i have space under my bed
sorry closet is taken ;]]

even better now that she is gone u have more time to play with ur Wii. :wink:

j/k

jokes at side sorry to hear that, I hope everything works out for u.

good luck.

~X

Gamejunkie said:
Yeah i guess shes been planning it for awhile now. I was sittin at home she came in after work and told me that, I had to quit my job about 9 months ago because we have no babysitter and so she could work extra hours well it seems like she f--ked me, I don't really have anywhere to go, I did'nt want you guys to feel sry for me just giving the heads up in case im not able to get online again...

She made you quit your job and then left you?

Thats just wrong...

Good luck to you though, I'm sure you'll get by just fine.

Back