Related to VT

A RAND0M TAC0

Like A Stone
Dec 20, 2006
Illinois
Wii Online Code
0882-4030-9133-6768
Someone found a message written on the bathroom stall (boy's bathroom) at school that said something to the effect of the Virginia Tech shooting plus the Columbine shooting is going to be nothing compared to what's going to happen tomorrow (April 20th) at central.

More people are surfacing, all around America, with threats of attempting school shootings.

Tomorrow is the anniversary of Columbine.

All of these are facts. I don't know about you, but this sort of thing frightens me. Youd think your school is pretty safe, but I'm sure that's what the students at Virginia Tech thought, too.

Im not going to school

Don't. 4 years straight, i never went to school on 4/20. maybe I'm paranoid, but there are a lot of sick people out there.

my question is, did anyone inform the administration about this? If a student fears for his or her safety, I don't think it should count against whatever attendance policy you have in place.

My mom didn't make me go to school today and I told my GF not to go.

Not taking any chances.

4/20 Is also Hitlers Birthday and National Weed Day. At my school down here in Boca there was actually a threat Wednesday that something was going down on Friday. Theres increased security but their just Rent-A-Cop's who just count their money on the job. I didn't go, hence me typing this.

Im at school. Im so uncomfertable here right now. Im paranoid about everyone. and leave my classes quickly and way before they are supposed to be et out. The teachers and administrators are going nuts. I cant wait to leave. I dont think im staying for much longer, as a matter of fact... Im just going to jump in my car now and go home...

Yeah, I went home and found out that someone actually threatened one of the lower division princaples with a knife. Wow...this world we live in... bunch of idiots.

yeahh we played in band a song called an american elegy which is made in honor of the columbine high skool...its pretty pathetic how kids have to go so low and pull out a gun in school. my teacher was have this huge discussion on how they always blame others for their crimes. and i kinda agree with him. i understand school kids can be a little too harsh on some kids but to pull a gun one them? i mean if i HATED someone that much and did bring a gun to school...i would think about the persons family,friends,anyone who knows them...they have a life with people who love them and care so much and i would break down before i could do anything i mean i dont think i could hurt someone cuz of the way i think..i dont understand how others can KILL people without thinking about that persons life...they have people who care about them...killing them is like killing a part of someone else and it can ruins a families life forever....well not to take up sapce on this thing i think im going to end this....lol

i dont think of it like that, i just get blazed on 4/20 for respect of weed an bob marley

Well today a bomb went off at Ponderosa High School (my sisters school)
luckily no one was hurt....but what kind of a world do we live in...god nothing like this should ever happen!

next year if anyone ever see or hears something like that inform someone, dont let bastards threaten people like that...its complete bullshit, and is a lot more seious than u think!

Last edited:
I went to school today..

:'C but bad things happened today..

my sister got into a car accident.
my friend got exspelled.
my other friend got suspended.
Today there was a fire in my town.

Krzy, much??

paintba||er said:
I didn't go to school today because I was doing...umm...other stuff. :scared: But if I did I would probably have been suspended pretty soon after getting there because me and my friends did alot of **** yesterday. :D

lmao, nice&naughty MUCH?? GOSHH!! hahah :]

I still went to school. There really is nothing to be scared about. I personally belive it will never happen to the school i go to. Look, just yesterday we had a drive by at some drug dealers house killing him, and all the neighbors cared about was if the hot chick that lived with him was alright. :lol:

As i said, nothing to worry about down here. :lol:

Back