Release Date Betting!

sasuke747 said:
November 24th

is that your day too or were you just awnsering the person above you?

and the person above them, does that mean you want nov 24?

UPDATED

Last edited:
im glad to see a lot of people are picking nov 2? are thoes the people who follow nov 2nd cause of that one thread i made about iT?

im sorry i know i dont have a say really but OCTOBER 2 IS JUST STUPID honestly

September 14: THE RELEASE DATE WILL BE IN LESS THAN 3 WEEKS!!!! WOOOOOO!

that really gives them a lot of time to advertise, people to get money to preorder, and people to preorder

october2 gives them 18days:wtf:it isnt like all the wiis in the world will blow up after oct2 theyl have time to save money and what not the wiis arnt goin anywhere:tard:

Last edited:
That would be illegal and i0n or one of the mods would close this thread down though, so how bout' not? Plus, u'r already in trouble w/ i0n on a few accounts, I wouldn't stir him up anymore...btw i0n, wut do u think the release date will be? (I doubt he's going to see that...)

2stupid4u said:
october2 gives them 18daysit isnt like all the wiis in the world will blow up after oct2 theyl have time to save money and what not the wiis arnt goin anywhere
No, the point is that Oct. 2 doesn't give enough time, all the release date info (like Sovieto said) is going to be around Sep. 14 so that would only give 18 days to pre-order and all t hat other stuff. That's a little to sudden, it's probably going to be Nov. 2, which is y I betted on it:D

Back