Release Date Betting!

sasuke747 said:
Ehem Sovieto you forgot my Bet 24th of November!
if you got my post before i was confused, i wasnt sure if you were awnsering the person above you or if that was your date
and yah if you bet on a date i will add that, but OKAY oct 2...

UPDATED

:D thnx, now ssbb_lover and Lord Haku lets turn this topic into a Naruto topic! Just Kidding ;) Well now i really hope it's the 24th of November

LMAO!!! THERE IS NO WAY I WILL BET MY LIFE THAT IT ISNT GONNA COME OUT ON OCTOBER 2, why do you guys even think that? everything points to early november/late october show me some things that will make me think october 2 isnt stupid please

Sovieto said:
LMAO!!! THERE IS NO WAY I WILL BET MY LIFE THAT IT ISNT GONNA COME OUT ON OCTOBER 2, why do you guys even think that? everything points to early november/late october show me some things that will make me think october 2 isnt stupid please
I agree, I mean talk about WTF.

ssbb_lover said:
I agree, I mean talk about WTF.

seriously, man i wanna see when i0n thinks its gonna launch, i sent him a message but no reply =[

It will be wise to start selling them in early/middle/late november they would get more money off it because Christmas is coming up which means alot of presents could be Nintendo Wii's Including me :)

Sovieto said:

As I said, I have no particular reason to believe it's Oct 2, but as I have no reason to choose any other I might as well think positive and choose an early release date.

However I said earlier that I'd act arrogant and sure of myself so it'll be released Oct 2 'cos I said so :p

itd be wise to sell it early novemberish, enough time to advertise coming up to black friday, then on black friday all the insane moms rip eachothers skulls out for the best deal if they released it mid or late that might not be enough time for a kid to go: mommy i think im old enough to have a Wii......then the mom flips out cause she has no clue what hes talking about then yah

Hmmm....I doubt it.:p

Everyone should vote for Nov. 1-10:mad: If u don't ur either crazy...or u voted Oct. 2.

so the only reason people vote for oct 2 is because they want it to come out earliest, jeeeze people, this is BETTING, what if we were dealing with real money? think..would you bet on that date then?

Back