Release dates!!...As of NOW!

Wii is getting a Medal of Honor but it's Vanguard not Airborne. I'd like to know if they're releasing Wii Play without a mote too, I already have 4 so spending the extra money for one is stupid especially with all the games that are coming out within the next few months. Next month I'm spending 70 bucks to import GNTEX. Why does college have to be so expensive?

I heard rumors that Galaxy will be pushed back to 2007 Christmas. Either way, I'm going to be broke this year. :(

vi3tmix said:
Could've sworn Airborne got cancelled for the Wii.

Edit: Nvm, apparently they reinstated it.

Indeed and copied and posted it from the OP.

Yeah the list isnt official but these are what they are projected to be. Also the list shows Wii play, then Wii play (with remote). Meaning there are two different kinds. I wouldnt go by best buy for release dates cus they have no idea really. They just go by what they've been told along time ago. This list is somewhat updated, and seems pretty likely. There will no doubt be delays, but I think its pretty safe to go by this.

Definately getting tiger woods, it'll be like golf on wii sports, but SOO much better. Might actually get an 18 hole multi-player battle! hehe:lol:

i wanna know the relese date for naruto and bleach in north america

i seriously wanna know the release date for naruto and bleach in north america i have been researching all over but i cant fin anything all i know is tha bleach came out in japanin december 23 or sumthin and naruto is comin out in japan february 22 anyways plz reply thx:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D :D

Im pretty sure Wii Music is the orchestra vid they showed at E3. Airplane, im pretty sure, is just Nintendo's version of a Flight sim.

dude, I dont think they have given definite release dates for mario OR metroid. I have heard metroid is supposed to be out in march though. if anything, I would think mario would come out AFTER metroid does. where did you get this list from?

Deathmetalmaster said:
dude, I dont think they have given definite release dates for mario OR metroid. I have heard metroid is supposed to be out in march though. if anything, I would think mario would come out AFTER metroid does. where did you get this list from?

First off read the list properly, cus I put where I got the list from at the bottom. and second, i realize that you heard metriod was coming out in the spring. I heard it to, but they have moved some titles back I guess. This list shows the release dates as of NOW, like I stated in my name.

you need to update that list...Killing Day got cancelled and Darkness got changed into "Midnight" and there's more errors..

Back