Release dates?

hound9812

WiiChat Member
Apr 6, 2007
Wii Online Code
2684-9302-3338-6956
Could anyone tell my by chance what the newest news about release dates for SSBB, metroid and guitar hero 3?

It was announced by a nintendo representative on good morning america about 2 or 3 weeks ago that ssbb would come out anywhere from november 19th- november 25th 2007. But idk about the other games, sorry. My guess is tht metroid 3 would come out late this year around the same time as ssbb, or summer of next year. and guitar hero 3 probably also wont be till next year, but i cant wait for them! ^_^

Guitarsmasher108 said:
It was announced by a nintendo representative on good morning america about 2 or 3 weeks ago that ssbb would come out anywhere from november 19th- november 25th 2007. But idk about the other games, sorry. My guess is tht metroid 3 would come out late this year around the same time as ssbb, or summer of next year. and guitar hero 3 probably also wont be till next year, but i cant wait for them! ^_^
Can you provide a link? Probobly not.

SSBB and MP:3 are both coming out sometimes in 2007 in Japan, which probobly means U.S. too.

No clue about GH

plz read uf u have ssbb release date ot guitar hero 3 date

hi whoever this is im a huge ssbb fan and if u have a ssbb release date or guitar hero 3 date plz put a qoite or email me at [email protected] plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

according to GAME.co.uk's website it just says 2007 for SSBB but i am not sure about GH3. click on the mushroom if i helped u out!:wink:

Apparently Metroid has been drawn back to December, but only a rumour so anything could happen :shifty:

it says that guitar hero III is to come out this fall on ign

it also says that metriod prime 3 is coming out for japan and europe this year so maybe it will come out this year for us too

and ssbb i have no idea but rumor has it that it will come out in late september

all my info is from ign

StevenNevets said:
Can you provide a link? Probobly not.

SSBB and MP:3 are both coming out sometimes in 2007 in Japan, which probobly means U.S. too.

No clue about GH

linkage
http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-gaming/24204-brawl-release-revealed-2.html?highlight=good+morning+america

Although, i looked in every nook and cranny for a piece of evidence about this on the web other than this website, i couldn't find it. But i also don't see how the info would get out if it was only announced on good morning America, not that many people watch that show, or at least pay attention. But you should remember this thread SevenNuggets since i think you posted in it. It's not concrete evidence, but it's hope!

(......id really like some concrete evidence tho.....)

Why do you guys always leave these situations to me....

Okay so here's the deal there are no official release dates for any of 'em and this has been stated a couple billion times believe me if one of us knew for sure they would post it

WiiZero said:
Why do you guys always leave these situations to me....

Okay so here's the deal there are no official release dates for any of 'em and this has been stated a couple billion times believe me if one of us knew for sure they would post it

We don't. Loser.

You should have read the above posts. Go away.

I don't know about them but I would like to know when Super Paper Mario is out in the UK.

Yeah, as far as I know SSBB and MP3 are both down as 2007, so it can be anytime within the stated year. Not so sure about GH though.

hey guys

im a major naruto fan and i was wondering if any naruto games will be coming out for the wii cause if there is IM GONNA B E PSYCHED:thumbsup:

foxmaster21 said:
hi whoever this is im a huge ssbb fan and if u have a ssbb release date or guitar hero 3 date plz put a qoite or email me at [email protected] plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
ppl say its june 1st and im believin that but they might be liein about ssb BRAWL :shocked:

Back