Release Dates,

Brownies

\\Slash Bros.//
Jul 25, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
2970-3563-4519-6293
hey i was just wondering since i was looking for release dates i tryed ebgames.com and i found them all but the thing is i live in Canada.

so then i tryed ebgames.ca and there was nothing because in canada they dont update there websites so often so i was wondering if games come out @ the same time in us and in Canada.

Yes, same as the US. However not all stores get them on the release date. I have found Superstore the best to get them in on the dates. They have not let me down yet.

It works like, in Europe they have their own release date and NA has their own, so same as the states because we are in north america.

Backwards Man said:
Yes, same as the US. However not all stores get them on the release date. I have found Superstore the best to get them in on the dates. They have not let me down yet.

i dont know of any superstore or what it is in montreal where i live but where i do shop @ is ebgames and futureshop n bestbuy i dunno if they r reliable

Have you tried your local Wal mart? they're up to date all the time..by the way if your in montreal that means your french..if you don't mind me asking, when you by the games..are they on Automatic French or do you sent them in french to play it?

mushroomedmario said:
even though it's in quebec

montreal is a highly engilsh city

probably more english than french

which kinda angers me, me being french-canadian and all

Well aren't you glad all that english rubbed off on you? I mean, you don't have to wait until games are translated lol. I think toy r us and Walmart are usually up to date with the games, but yeah, I do know for sure that Canada gets the games on the same day as the US.

Brownies said:
i dont know of any superstore or what it is in montreal where i live but where i do shop @ is ebgames and futureshop n bestbuy i dunno if they r reliable

Yeah all three of those wont get them in until a few days later...as mentioned before, Wal-Mart is good too...even Zellers. It seems the big chain stores are better at getting the product in than the specialty stores.

mushroomedmario said:
even though it's in quebec

montreal is a highly engilsh city

probably more english than french

which kinda angers me, me being french-canadian and all

Canada usually gets the same stuff when the US does, sometimes a day late or even earlier somehow..

And what angers me is how that is happening yet they want to separate from canada.

..i don't agree with anyone that wants quebec to leave canada, and that's hwy they want to seperate fdrom canada, beacuse too many of thei rmain cities, montreal, quebec are getting more neglish as teh days go by

mushroomedmario said:
..i don't agree with anyone that wants quebec to leave canada, and that's hwy they want to seperate fdrom canada, beacuse too many of thei rmain cities, montreal, quebec are getting more neglish as teh days go by

Thanks for clearing that up then.
Cus when I was there, there was no english, everything was in french, and when I tried speaking english I got weird looks. Mind you that was 4 years ago, but still. We have things in english and french. They should do the same, but if what you said is correct it sounds they are doing that. Man I gotta go back soon though, it was fun.

Back