Release of Online Play

minismok

Mario
Dec 9, 2006
Wii Online Code
4076-9847-3370-3920
If nobody has heard yet online gaming wont be released until Q2 of 2007

Last edited:
If you go to dell.myway.com and type in release date of wii online play scroll down to nearly the bottom and click on any link preferably the one that says

'Reggie reveals date for Wii online gaming >> Nintendo Wii Zone' You will find it there

Last edited:
what games will have online multiplayer support, does anyone know?

I've heard FarCry Vengeance will have connect24 support, but is that just for updates, or will it also be for multiplayer?

I read the list (thanks by the way) but, it onlt said SSBB was multyplayer, it didn't say online. I hope it does go online lol, take out my gamecube pad and go for glory lol

I thought that list was for wi-fi games, and i took that to mean on-line enabled, i also remember reading ssbb would be on-line somewhere else, can't remember where though

I heard that the first online game for Wii will be Super Mario Strikers Charged. I think I read that off of the ign website but I'm not sure. The online gaming will start in January 07

wth....

so they announce the release date for multieplayer but not the browser....

or am i mistaken and they have announced the opers browser date?

rishees08 said:
I heard that the first online game for Wii will be Super Mario Strikers Charged. I think I read that off of the ign website but I'm not sure. The online gaming will start in January 07

wait a minute how would you know that online gaming starts in Jan of 07

Back