Relfex Lobby, issue

==KaspR==

WiiChat Member
Jan 24, 2010
Toronto
hey all,

for the last couple of weeks when trying to jkoin mulotiplayer it never shows anyone online. It consistently says "waiting for 3 other players" regalress of which game type i play, time of day etc...i created a new profile and it worked for about a day then returned back to this "waiting for 3 players"

any solutions?

I would ask for help from your internet provider, that's what I did when the game wasn't working. Surprisingly after giving my provider a call for help, it worked.

i dont know what my isp would have to doi with it, it connects just fine i just never see anyone in the lobby on reflex but waw works just fine as well as every other game.

dunno what to tell you then.. All I can think of is port forwarding, changing router channels 1 / 11, disconnecting wii from internet followed by d/c router and wii then reconnecting them.

But I doubt that would work.

idk man

Maybe you should delete all data of the game then try?

i guess ill give it a try, shame i lose my status and have to start fresh on multiplayer

thanks for your help guys, i was really hoping this was a wdie spread issue as someone would have a guarunteed resolution.

oh well

u probs got region on make sure thats of so u can find people from outside of where u live

Back