Remake of Legend of Zelda (the very first one)

DBloke

An ancient one, banner of over a thousand acunts
Staff member
May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
Ok this isnt a official game but when the quality of fan made games beats most official games it makes you worry.(well it makes me worry)
By it not being offical you will need some way of playing these things on your DS via some kind of cart (isnt this what there used for?)
Link to the guys site

[video=youtube;LeNjnnu6E0k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeNjnnu6E0k[/video]

Ill keep you lot inforemd on any possable updates

Yeah thats what there used for.
But its hard to talk about them without getting in trouble cause I believe discussing them is against the rules? But this shouldnt be cause were not talking about downloading official released games. Ill try this out when it gets released.

Last edited:
talking about them isn't against the rules. its just most of wiichat is against that kind of stuff so we ignore it.

Yeah thats what there used for.
But its hard to talk about them without getting in trouble cause I believe discussing them is against the rules? But this shouldnt be cause were not talking about downloading official released games. Ill try this out when it gets released.

talking about them isn't against the rules. its just most of wiichat is against that kind of stuff so we ignore it.
Well dont talk of that thing and talk of the game.
PROBLEM SOLVED!

I'm sure the DSi could be modded to play it through the SD card slot...

Interesting looking game, I love the graphics.

Somebody has done a nice job making this.

Graphics for A Link to the Past are slightly better, meaning this "updated" version of LoZ looks looks like it was made in 1990. I'd rather just play the NES version.

Still, looks amusing. Nice find.

Back