Rematch WiiChat vs Gamefaqs

a resounding faqs victory, it has to be said
vid, courtesy of yoshi/luke.
[video=youtube;SSHVtCiWhok]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSHVtCiWhok[/video]

That video is so bad lmao, I made it in like 10 mins after the war.

Hmm, I'm happy with two wars, with regions. But so far... it looks like WiiChat will get smashed again. But it's all for fun :)

We don't have enough players for regions
Speaking of connection advantage,lag:
How come the Japanese seem to ALWAYS have a full second advantage over the rest of us.
It's crazy how big a connection advantage they receive.

We don't have enough players for regions
Speaking of connection advantage,lag:
How come the Japanese seem to ALWAYS have a full second advantage over the rest of us.
It's crazy how big a connection advantage they receive.

Their connections are fast like Tokyo drifters, of course. Duh.

@ Koopa - you do have enough for regions, although it would only be 3 v 3 from the roster I've seen so far.

Also what Tampa said, Japanese players have stupid good connections. When they have a few in the lobby I can barely move at times.

We might have enough, asssuming everyone of Wiichat shows up.
Still better w8 and see. If need be we can decide then and there.

Not sure if I will be able to get to Sunday's match. Depends what I have going on that day. I'll have to play it by ear.

I've been skimming through this thread, and if you need another player, I would be game. Just let me know. I saw that you have a lvl ban or something. I'm lvl 56, so I don't know if that would be a problem? Let me know. My fc is in my signature.

We only have two PALs for are active atm... :(

We could wait for Trev to get back, but we shouldn't put pressure on him. Take as long as you want bro :)

I've been skimming through this thread, and if you need another player, I would be game. Just let me know. I saw that you have a lvl ban or something. I'm lvl 56, so I don't know if that would be a problem? Let me know. My fc is in my signature.

The 52-54 and toob ban is for weapons. No Mastersons, proxies, or grenade launcher.

What Bakura said, it basically means you're not allowed to use the the stuff you unlock at said lvls
52: Masterton, PCL
53: Proxies
54: Grenade Launcher

Everything else is allowed (strata, ivana, RTM, TM, Sigmus9, drumhead, ....)
You never know how many people will actually show up,
so if you feel like it, come to the ironsightclan-chat a little before start,
Last time we switch up the teams at some point, so even if there are enough players you'll probably get the chance to play.

Last edited:
Reminding everybody that this is hapening tonight

With Hyper out, and Trev not sure wether he will be having the tv, i'm already gonna be glad if we can actually field a team of 4 at this rate.
Lets hope all show up, and we can hav a good time tonight.

Back