Rember toys when you were small

Maybe you should buy a dictionary to help you with your spelling. Or maybe it doesn't embarrass you to look like a Red Neck 3rd grade hick.

Gets this **** back on topic

Remeber !
I still hame my transformers

transformers were the shiznit. my little brother is now at the age where he likes transformers, but he brakes him in a week, that little hellion :mad5:

OMG this is stupid! So cute and **** you dont sound anything alike. These people are just being stupid, because I never heard that doll say a curse word! Anyways it sounded like so cute to me and why the hell would the company that made this doll even make it say ''**** you'' Its not like they dont want their dolls to be sold!

Joe said:
OMG this is stupid! So cute and **** you dont sound anything alike. These people are just being stupid, because I never heard that doll say a curse word! Anyways it sounded like so cute to me and why the hell would the company that made this doll even make it say ''**** you'' Its not like they dont want their dolls to be sold!
dude, calm down, k?

TortillaChip520 said:
lol, that and alot of asterisks....
Im only repeating what that doll said. I dont usually curse THAT much on the forums :lol:

on the vid i make you can here f*** or the slowe down one and when it's speed up it's says so cute. not joking

wiisgood said:
Maybe you should buy a dictionary to help you with your spelling. Or maybe it doesn't embarrass you to look like a Red Neck 3rd grade hick.

Way To Be An Ass. :)

Seeing Sesame street characters on fire makes me go all Kane

[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=GYGhmJD9LKc[/MEDIA]

Smiles at the flames

Back