Remeber when everyone thought this game was going to be good?

Gr33n

Falco Lombardi
Dec 19, 2006
Corrinea,Space
Excuse me if this is spam, last time I posted something here that was the main conversation....

But anyway; I was so pissed off when I got this game. I beat it within a week and was thinking "that's it?"

I hope the new HG and SS don't turn out like this...

Brawl...

You know it didn't leave up to the hype, we all do.

But don't get me wrong it's a great game but... yeah

Remember when everyone thought this game was going to be good? And when it came out it it ACTUALLY ended up good?

Sorry, SonicFalcoBrawlWii, but I simply do not share your opinion on this great game. There will be people who will agree with you, but I don't at all.

And one more thing: Jumping on the hype train doesn't do you any good. Research a game before you start believing what everyone else tells you.

Damnit, don't down Brawl... that's my job. :lol:

Remember when everyone thought this game was going to be good? And when it came out it it ACTUALLY ended up good?

Sorry, SonicFalcoBrawlWii, but I simply do not share your opinion on this great game. There will be people who will agree with you, but I don't at all.

And one more thing: Jumping on the hype train doesn't do you any good. Research a game before you start believing what everyone else tells you.

Well when you check updates for a game every single day, it losses its greatness.

also brawl online sucks

The online doesn't lag at all for me, but it's like normal multiplayer except you can't discipline the cheating f-ck playing next to you.

Playing against some people is fun, but it's nothing special. Not that I agree at all with this troll thread. I say that it didn't live up to it's cult-like hype. That would be impossible. It's a solid game, but I'd rather be playing a GTA, Tales or Star Ocean game most of the time. That just has to do with my preferences.

It's all entirely subjective.

i was let down too. 64 and melee are better but they dont have online!
so i play brawl more than the other 2.

mario kart has better online than smash.

oh and i like never lag at smash..its very very rare.

other then the laggy online the game is great. tons of characters and stages plus the option to make more stages. the game is awsome.

Back