remember me?

An IP search brings up a few names, none ring a dingling

Lol can't expect someone to have the same IP from over 7 years ago. I'm in VA now about 7 hours from where I used to live on long island NY. Deff not the same :pI just think its comical but someone I guess had to be the bad guy back then and that bad guy was me.

He has a lot, a few linked names, none that I remember

Maybe.
Ive banned a few people like that, one kept rejoining and spamming till the last time the ban message was "5 minutes to sign up, 10 to start spaming, 5 seconds to ban and erase everything, its your time"

Jeez dude! I was ban happy though. I tried to keep this place prestine, drama free, and happy but too many ppl thought I was too hard and cruel bc I had a zero tolerance policy basically. If someone said one wrong thing it was a ban. Do it again it was perma ban. Then some cried to others got their way back in and still got banned again lol. Irony

Things are quieter these days, its mostly I AM *** SELLER types that get it.

Its like having a nice house facing a field where the sun sets over some hills

Its great to see this place adapted to the Wii u though. The Wii itself is useless now to a degree. My dad has my original one since I soft modded it yeaaaars ago w the twilight princess exploit and put the original Zelda and final fantasy vcgs. He plays em from time to time when he's off from work/snow days. I got a Wii u but I lent it to my brother in NJ. my nieces have been nagging him for one and like the cool aunt I gave it to them to play w for a while. I will not separate w my ps4 though as I get maybe an hour a week tops to play lol. Waiting for the new kingdom hearts to come out! I loved this site back when in yester-years then ppl knew I hated stupidity and I got way too over my head fighting a battle alone as admin and once I think it was pres who told me that I couldn't be admin any longer I accepted It and just left. I think I may have been banned too at one point but I don't remember.

Its soon to become even more obsalite thanks to the upcoming Nintendo NX

Good read- apparently I need to Google some more about this. At this rate my nieces can keep the Wii u and my son will be old enough to play the new Nintendo! Lol

Back