remember when

mims123

WiiChat Member
Mar 4, 2007
i asked everyone for their input about whether or not to buy a dslite?

well today i bought one. it is polar white and bea-u-tiful! i bought mariokart and super mario 64 DS. i'm going to london (from tennessee) tomorrow so this will come in handy for my 12 hour journey. but i'm thinking i might want to run to target and get another game. any ideas? and remember, they have to be popular enough to where they should be in stock. don't say like.....age of empires. nobody has that. anyway. thanks guys. now off i go to play my DS. :p

Diddy Kong Racing DS is a great choice (Wi-Fi) and Hirby Squeak Squad will keep you hooked for hours.

A 12-hour flight! You better charge that thing for 3 days!

tetris DS is a great time waster if your into that type of game. Resident evil DS is good for a long flight. And ofcourse NSMB

Haha...no i'm counting layovers and stuff like that. 30 minute plane to a hub, layover at that airport, 6 hours to london. maybe 7 hours. i think i'll be able to play the whole way. haha.

I didnt think you were allowed to use any electronical devices on most planes now due to security risks.

mims123 said:
i asked everyone for their input about whether or not to buy a dslite?

i'm going to london (from tennessee) tomorrow so this will come in handy for my 12 hour journey. don't say like.....age of empires. nobody has that. anyway. thanks guys. now off i go to play my DS. :p

in the UK Age of Empires: Age of Kings is readily available for about 20 English pounds..... maybe for the way back? (assuming its not 1 way). . . yes i know that when you work out the exchange rate that seems expensive, think how we feel when it's like that all the time!

In Australia your average DS game is Around $75. WE are the ones that get truely ripped by the gaming industry.

One game: New Super mario Perfect game... Multi without needing 2 games, AWESOME mini games and brilliant additions to single player..

A Must for the DS!!!

Back