Reminder: Replying to spam creates more work for mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
gotta be careful though... members that don't report very often may report posts that may actually be acceptable...
sometimes, after the fact, i wonder if i reported a post that didn't need to be reported...

Not all posts and or threads that are reported are dealt with. There are times in which we feel that the said post and or thread doesn't necessarily need to be deleted and or closed. In those situations, I usually tend to let the post or thread be and or slightly edit what one user has posted. Thus, avoiding further problems. As for your point on more members reporting posts, I wouldn't mind. Even if it did happen to be one users post they were all reporting.

One last thing that I'd like to add is that I can assure you that none of us are against you guys sending us private message. For some odd reason some members feels as if they are upsetting and or disturbing us by sending me a private message. Wrong... I really don't mind :)

my concern was that you may have to sift through a ton of false alarms...

i'm guessing that your Reported Posts screen is alot like our New Posts screen... you must refresh a lot. if you guys would prefer too many over not enough then that is good to know. :yesnod:

We don't get that many reported posts. It's really not that bad.

I say make a rhyme!

Don't Reply and don't be shy, the mods are here to help.

Wooh. Yeah, just sit back and report and let the Mods do the hard wok.

i've never seen this before... i'm only been here for a couple months...

Hey thanks Idjut, Bumping this thread was probably needed.

No wait it WAS needed. Good thinking:yesnod:
People need to see this thread. I didn't even know this thread existed until you bumped it. So I'm sure it will help others.

it looks like there's 71 of "It Prints Money"... unless a mod has begun cleanup.

TJgamer said:
Hey thanks Idjut, Bumping this thread was probably needed.

No wait it WAS needed. Good thinking:yesnod:
People need to see this thread. I didn't even know this thread existed until you bumped it. So I'm sure it will help others.

thank you, TJ :)

when i didn't see any mods i did this... amazing how many posts the spammer made

Last edited by a moderator:
me too! i was going to bump this thread... THEN MY LAPTOP WENT TO SLEEP... i was so wondering how i missed the 10% battery warning. :lol:

i still see ppl replying to the spam, as i type this :yesnod:

rukus said:
we should all just start responding to spam to see the reactions.

In most cases the posts and thread shall be deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back