renting games

CCScandalus

WiiChat Member
May 2, 2007
Mississippi
hi, i'm kind of new at the whole video game thing, but i had some questions about renting.

How much does it usually cost and how long can you keep it?

and... If i rent a game, save it on the Wii, then rent it again later, will my stuff still be saved?

Is it better to just go ahead and buy the game and then sell it back if i don't like it?

thanks,
cora

Hey there welcome to wiichat and enjoy your stay.
Regarding your question, I think you can rent for a week or so but it depends on your region, and yes your game will be saved to the Wii. Although you can buy the game (like I do) and then return it within the shop's limit time if you don't like it.

Sorry this has nothing to do with the topic but im sort of new what does the Rep button means.

juan003 said:
Sorry this has nothing to do with the topic but im sort of new what does the Rep button means.
Its the little green mushroom at the base of everyone's name. Its used when someone has helped you and you think they deserve some Reputation.

juan003 said:
But what is the purpose of this, to if someone is cool?
For each 25 Rep points, you increase in one of the green boxes under the name. The more green boxes you have, means that you have been helpful.

Sorry to bother again also what does the triangle thingy means besides the mushroom.

Back to the topic @ hand, ------------- I'm not sure where your from exactly but the best thing to do here in the U.S. is most game rental stores, (blockbuster, hollywood) has a gamepass for $20.00 you can rent a game, take it back in a day or 2 and try another as much as you want within a month. I did this & played most every game so now I know which ones I like & won't end up wasting $50.00 on 1 game I might not like.

juan003 said:
Sorry to bother again also what does the triangle thingy means besides the mushroom.
That is used to report someone if they cause trouble.
Feel free to PM me if you have any further questions.

thanks, guys. I'm gonna check that game pass thing out maybe. i'm gonna check into the return policies too.. i think most places around here games have to be unopened or traded for the same title.

renting around his is $9
it is NOT better to buy a game then sell it back (unless its used, in which case you can return it for the full price but in credit)
week ussualy
yes your saves will stay

Back