Renting Wii Games (in Canada)

Tu Kewl

WiiChat Member
Nov 27, 2006
Ontario, Canada
Wii Online Code
1029-0506-8956-8392
Besides Blockbuster, Rogers Video, and Microplay, what other places rent video games?

I've always been a Blockbuster guy for video games to rent, but they don't have Super Swing Golf, and they 'don't know' if they are getting it in any time soon. I was calling around to other places, but besides these, I can't think of any more.

Btw this is for Canadian people

i never rent from blockbuster, in calgary, they jacked up the price to $11, just so there is no late fees. I use rogers, but you might wanna try vhq, i havent been there in a while, but they might have it.

Jessy15 said:
i never rent from blockbuster, in calgary, they jacked up the price to $11, just so there is no late fees. I use rogers, but you might wanna try vhq, i havent been there in a while, but they might have it.

VHQ?
Hmm..maybe I should clarify. I live in Ontario (specifically GTA). I don't think we have that.

Tu Kewl said:
What is that?
Blockbuster doesn't have the game so what good is a gamepass?

Blockbuster will have more as more games come out. If they dont have one, than get a gamecube game to hold you off.

I dont know if canada has it but its basically a pass you pay for monthly which include unlimited rentals and whatnot.

Back