Rep Your Wii Preorder!

King Wiired

HITLER ME JEZ
Aug 8, 2006
United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
Wii Online Code
8756-4872-6334-8478
Exactly what it says on the tin!
In this thread, tell us all when you've preordered, or when your planning on preorder.. or even if you ARE planning on preorder :D

My Wii Preorder : 15/09/2006 wooo :crazy:

Your order has been received.

Thank you for ordering with http://www.play.com.

Please check the following order information:

Order Reference(s) : *********

Item : Nintendo Wii Console + Wii Sports (White)
Price : #179.99
Quantity : 1
Delivery Cost : Free
Payment : Credit Card

Order Reference(s) : *******

Item : Red Steel
Price : #39.99

Order Reference(s) : *********

Item : The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Price : #39.99

Delivery Address :

Woo such a good feeling :)

Edit: Anyone struggling with funds, see sig :)

i0n said:
Woo such a good feeling :)

Edit: Anyone struggling with funds, see sig :)
:lol: at u givin in i0n... u said in another thread u wanted to wait cause of moola.. or sumthin similar :p and got a receipt similar :D cept without red steel or LoZ :lol: CAN-NOT-WAIT

Wiired said:
:lol: at u givin in i0n... u said in another thread u wanted to wait cause of moola.. or sumthin similar :p and got a receipt similar :D cept without red steel or LoZ :lol: CAN-NOT-WAIT

Yea just a little bit hesitant about handing over the full amount so many months before...

If they can get it here within 24hours of launch date i'll be happy.

My Wii Preorder: 16/09/06...from Gamestation!!

I have it preordered, but I am getting it for christmas!! Good job christmas is just a little over 2 weeks from launch! (UK)

AND, I was the first to place a preorder at Gamestation (the reciept says "01", meaning my Wii is first in the que!)

i can help with methods of getting preorder with out ur mom knowing just get a game shop near a super market just say i dont want to go to the super market or some thing like that make your preorder then fingd ur mom and go

The wife registered interest today with the GAME store near where she works and they'll ring her wen she can officially preorder - she's 4th in the queue for tha store. I am going to tell her which games I like the look of so she can order a pack + game bundle if they do them in GAME.

Back