Rep Your Wii Preorder!

i0n said:
Woo such a good feeling :)

Edit: Anyone struggling with funds, see sig :)
OMG, exact same for me too, wii + zelda + red steel! Except im not pre ordering cause i will be over seas on the release day :(

Pre-Ordering sometime in the next two weeks just gotta get all the money together first (come on only $40 to go) anyhooo: console, LoZ:TP, Red Steel (this seems to be the trend) and possably wii play

well im not pre-ordering :cool: like you suckers, Only joking :)

My Mom and Dad gets the wii i get to spend £300 on Accesories and Games :cool:

Hi Michael K. Clements,

Thankyou for your custom.

Just a small note to remind you that Nintendo Wii Console + Wii Sports on NintendoWii is a Pre-Order item.

It is due to be released 08/12/2006

We can assure you that this item will be sent ASAP - most of the time before the official release date.

I don't trust preordering from sites unless they are real big, like Amazon or EBgames. Buying from some random preorder site makes me extremly nervous.

Scams do exist. :)

Yay for preparedness! o_O

I put a $50 deposit in at EB, guaranteed reservation, and am keeping enough cash in the ol' account for th'day.

BlightedArt said:
Yay for preparedness! o_O

I put a $50 deposit in at EB, guaranteed reservation, and am keeping enough cash in the ol' account for th'day.

EB is accepting preorders?!

Must..make...phonecall..

Does anyone know if the US is running pre-orders yet?

dafilthymofo said:
I preordered from Amazon. 249.99 just the system no bundle.

I also placed an Amazon pre-order, but now it looks like they have stopped taking them and now have this on their Wii page.

but now the big question is "So when can I pre-order it?" We haven't started taking pre-orders yet

I tried to get a straight answer out of them, no such luck yet. Have you tried?

I'm gonna pre order tomorrow at Toys R Us (Aust) who are offering a free game with your pre order, but I wonder if they'll call WiiSports the free game so I won't really get anything extra at all since it comes with the console?

If not then I'll get Excite Truck, Zelda and Red Steel are cool n all but I need to race!!!

Stuff it, I'll get Zelda and Red Steel and extra controllers and almost every other game and thingy that they have on the shelves as well, stuff paying rent and bills and eating, I'll just live in a cardboard box playing Wii till I die from malnutrition :crazy:

Back